A Beginner’s Guide To Nail Art
It’s a dream of every girl to have super sexy, long and healthy nails. Some likes to keep them short, but as far as my views and experiences are concerned; girls want to have healthy, beautiful and long nails. Personally, even I like to have such nails but for you need to take very good care of them.
Today I shall be talking about a nail art kit that every beginner must carry to achieve some beautiful nail arts and that too done by you yourself. I know how hard it is for the beginners to figure out what must be included in a beginner’s nail art kit? But don’t you worry girls; I’m here to share some ideas with you.
So without any further ado, let’s start with the essentials that a beginner needs to complete her nail art kit. Here I’m sharing my top 10 essentials so that your nail art kit is ready.
- Base Coat & Top Coat: To complete any manicure, you need to have a good nail treatments. And the most important ingredients of doing nail art are a base and a top coat. These 2 treatments make your each manicure last longer, beautiful, protected and health
- Nail Polishes: Without this ingredient, every manicure is impossible to create. You must grab some of your favourite shades and you are ready to play with them and create some simple nail arts very easily.
- Tooth pick/ Orange stick: Tooth pick is a must have tool in your nail art kit. You can not only clean the excess polish from around your cuticles but also it helps you to create simple polka dots nail art design within few minutes. Orange stick performs the same job but tooth pick is easily available. You can also use these tools to place nail art decorations.
- Cuticle oil: It is pretty cool to flaunt your nail art but it’s equally important to take care of your cuticles. Cuticle oil is a must in your kit. It keeps your nails soft, moisturised, healthy, and beautiful and also helps in fast growth of your nails.
- Qtips: These helps to clean excess nail polish from your skin very easily. You just have to dip it in nail polish remover and you can easily clean the mess. These are easily available too and cut down your hard work and time.
- Nail art stickers: For any beginner, nail art stickers do wonders. You don’t have to struggle, getting in detail with the design. Just grab some of the eye catching nail art stickers. Now you are all set to use them to create simple nail art designs. Stickers help you to achieve quick nail art designs and look super cute and adorable.
- Nail art decorations: In recent years, Indians have developed the love of nail art. Now every girl wants to get it done but with easy steps and at their homes. For those beauties, we have millions of nail art decorations in the market. These are easily available in India now. The decorations include striping tapes, rhinestones, glitters, foils, sprinkle beads, etc.
- Brushes: It is hell difficult to find affordable nail art brushes in India and if these are available, the prices are so high. For that matter, I’d suggest you to use simple painting brushes, which we used to have in your school days. These are cheap and work pretty well. I personally use them and very happy to see the results.
- Acrylic paints: These types of paints works superbly well on nails. I use acrylic paints in every nail art I create. These are affordable, easily available and it’s super easy to work with them. If your design goes wrong, just wash off with water and you are ready with a clean background to start again with the design.
- Nail polish remover: And last but not the least, a nail polish remover. Without this ingredient, you can’t start on with a new manicure. But always remember to use acetone free nail polish remover as it won’t harm your nails.
These were the top 10 essentials that you must carry in your nail art kit. The explanations are in detail with so many words but to carry them, you need a small pouch and you are good to go. You can carry them even if you are travelling.
I really hope you must got an idea that what you should carry in your nail art kit now. Even if you are beginner, always remember, ‘practice makes a man perfect’, but that’s a saying for men and not women. We all know women are always perfect, lol. Right?
I hope you enjoyed reading the post. Do tell me your views in the comments below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my post. Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful.
Come and find me on social networks: