Acid Nail Art Tutorial
Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!
Today’s nail art is very easy and simple to create. This nail art is super cute yet elegant.Let’s have a look at the nail art design first. For this design, you again just need few items which are easily available around you and you are all set to create this design. Let’s move further for tutorials and other details.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Base coat
- Any 2 polishes of your choice (I used OPI’s Yodel Me on my Cell and Zoya’s Kali)
- Nail glue
- Square metal studs
- Orange stick (to place the stud)
- Plastic bag (to give the acid effect)
- White paper (to drop polishes for smooth working)
- Top coat
- Apply base coat first
- Apply 2 coats of any base color of your choice
- Drop some 2ed nail polish on a piece of white paper
- Take a plastic bag and crush it
- Dip the crushed plastic bag into the 2ed polish placed on white paper
- Now gently start applying it on your nails
- Apply some nail glue and add the square stud with the help of orange stick
- Apply your top coat and done!!
I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
Some pictures of the finished look.
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. 😀 ^_^ As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING! IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
You can find me here