Easy Everyday Make Up Looks Using Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Hello, all you beautiful people out there. Recently a reader requested me to do a tutorial for beginners and it made me realize that I haven’t done any post on basic every day make up till now. The first thing that comes to my mind while doing make up is kajal, I am a big kajal lover and not a day goes by without me using it. So I came up with this post of simple and easy everyday make up look using just a kajal – specifically Maybelline Colossal Kajal both black and turquoise.(PS. Use a primer and concealer before you begin any eye look)
The first look is a basic cat eyes.
- Line your upper lashline using Maybelline Colossal Kajal (black).Once you reach the outer edge of your lash line, extend the line to make a small wing.
- Next taking the same kajal line your lower waterline.Make sure make it dark and broad. Apply mascara (this step is optional) and you look is complete.
- I have teamed it with a brown blush (sorry it is not visible in the pictures properly) and nude pink lipstick.
The second one is a black smokey eye, using only the Maybelline Colossal Kajal (black), a smudging brush and a blending brush.It is super easy way to get an everyday smokey eye. I prefer my smokey eyes to be a little less intense, if you like you can make it darker. Here is what you need to do
- Apply the colossal kajal halfway into your eye lid, you lower waterline and lashline
- Using a smudge brush, smudge the kajal on your eyelid, do not cross your socket line. Make sure you don’t smudge the area near the lash line much.Let it be a little dark. Similarly smudge the kajal on your lower lashline too.
- Then use a blending brush and soften all the harsh edges near the socket line. Viola your black smokey eyes are done.
- I have teamed it with peach blush and nude lips. You should generally go light on lips with smokey eyes.
The third look is a very simple winged eye look, using the Maybelline Colossal Kajal Turquoise, you can use the regular one too for this one.
- Line your upper lashline using Maybelline Colossal Kajal (turquoise). Once you reach the outer edge of your lash line, draw a diagonal line in the direction of where your eyebrow ends.So basically, the ‘wing’ of the liner should be pointing towards the outer most tip of your eye brow.The most important thing to master while working on the winged liner is getting the angle of the wing right. If you have difficulty in getting a neat line you can use a cello tape, or something like a visiting card as a guideline.
- Next line the lower lash line (avoid lining the lower waterline, as coloured kajal tends to cause irritation to your eye).
- Apply Masacara and your look is complete.
The last look is a super simple all you need to do is,
- Line the upper and lower lashline with the Maybelline Colossal Kajal (turquoise)
- Next, using the Maybelline Colossal Kajal (black) apply a thin line of the kajal on the upper lash line above the turquoise one.
- Line the lower water line using the black kajal.
- Apply two coats of mascara and you are done.
- I have teamed this look with peach blush and berry pink lipstick.(Thanks to all the light, blush on is not very visible in any of the pictures)