Easy Nail Polish Hacks Every Girl Should Know
Nail Polishes can be difficult to deal with at times. Some times they get streaky, thick and glumpy while at other times they just stick all around your fingers. Issues, Issues and more Issues but worry not here are some super simple and easy nail polish hacks which will make your life easier.
- As nail polish gets older, it gets sort of annoying to deal with. The worst is when the caps stick to the bottle and opening it requires Hulk-like muscles. To avoid that from happening, try this tip – put petroleum jelly around the lid every time you use it.
- Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before applying. It makes the polish smooth and easy to apply
- Submerge wet nails in cold water for 3 minutes. The polish will dry completely and the cold water will help get rid of any polish that has got onto your skin too.
- Put vaseline around your nails before applying polish, it not only acts as a moisturizer but also prevents the polish from sticking on the skin.
- It stinks when you get a great manicure and then it starts chipping or fading after two days.To prevent that from happening, quickly soak your nails in white vinegar just before you apply your nail polish.
- You can make your own matte top coat by mixing a clear top coat with cornstarch.It stinks when you find an awesome nail polish color, get a great manicure… and then it starts chipping or fading after two days. Ugh. To prevent that from happening, quickly soak your nails in white vinegar just before you apply your nail polish.