Fruit Nail Art Tutorial
Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great.
Today this nail art post is full of fruits. YES!!! Today’s nail art design is a fruity one.Let’s have a look at the nail art design first.For this design, I used different fruit fimos with 3 acrylic paints.And for this design, I have not used any nail polishes, except glitter polish, lol.!! And to make it glamorous, I also placed some rhinestones too.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Base coat
- 3 acrylic paints (I used green, blue and yellow)
- Makeup sponge (used to apply acrylic paints)
- Flat nail art brush (to add the paints on sponge)
- Glitter nail polish
- Marbling nail art brush (to place the fimos)
- Fruit fimos
- Rhinestones (1 or 2mm)
- Container filled with water
- Top coat
- Apply base coat
- With the help of flat brush, ad 3 acrylic paints on the makeup sponge
- Now directly apply it on your nail
- Apply a coat of glitter polish
- Now remove the extra acrylic paints with the help of flat brush dipped in water
- Apply a clear coat on entire nail
- Place random fruit fimos with marbling brush
- Now add some rhinestones
- Apply a layer of top coat
- Nails are done!!!
I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
Some pictures of the finished look.
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
You can find me here