I’m very excited for my first ever nail art tutorial. Actually, I’m much into nail arts these days and I love doing it without tools. I have always loved funky designs and mellow colors on nails. What appeals to me the most are animated designs with a degree of ‘cuteness’ in it. So, here’s a tutorial that shows my love for heart shapes and polka dots!
Beside the nail paints, all I’ve used in this nail art is a dried-up ball pen and a piece of cardboard paper. It’s quirky, fun and above all very easy and quick. Let’s go through the steps!
- Golden nailpaint
- Red nailpaint
- Maroon nailpaint
- Coral nailpaint
- Pink nailpaint
- Cardboard paper
- Dried-up ball pen
- Cotton swabs
- Nail polish remover
- Paint all your nails with the golden nail color and allow them to dry for 1-2 minutes. I’ve applied 2 coats here.
- Meanwhile, take a small piece of cardboard paper and cut out a heart shape out of it. You can cut out any of your favourite shapes like stars, triangles, squares and so on.
- Place that piece of paper at the middle of your nail and hold it firmly.
- Apply nail paint over it and then remove the paper carefully.
- Similarly, repeat it for all the fingers using various colored nail paint. I’ve used red paint for the thumb and middle finger; maroon nail paint for index finger and little finger and pink nail paint for the ring finger.
- As soon as the heart shapes dry, it’s time to use the dried-up ball pen to make polka dots on it. I made random dots with the coral nail paint for all my fingers except for the ring finger, where I’ve used maroon nail paint to make the polka dots.
And there we go! My super cute hearts and polka dots nail art is ready!!!Hope you try this too and feel glad with the results just the way I did!