NOTD: Sparkled Message Nail Art Tutorial
Hope all of you are full of glee as the king of seasons, Spring has arrived! Nothing can beat the feel of this season that it fill our hearts with. Everything’s so jovial and so heart-warming!
So here I’m back with a nail art tutorial that carries a message. The idea of this sparkled message nail art tutorial came to my mind as I was playing with the alphabet cutouts. It’s super easy, fun and completely personal for you can wear any message you want to carry on your nails. I’m carrying the “peace” message.
- Sparkled nail paint
- Alphabetic cutouts
- Transparent top coat
Sparkled nail art tutorial:
- Apply the sparkled nail paint evenly on all the nails.
- When the nail paint is still wet, place the alphabet cutout ‘P’ on the thumb nail and run the top coat over it.
- Similarly, place the alphabet cutout ‘E’ on the index finger nail and apply the top coat.
- Now place the alphabet cutout ‘A’ on the middle finger nail, followed by applying the top coat.
- On the ring finger nail, place the alphabet cutout ‘C’ and apply the top coat again.
- And finally, place the alphabet cutout ‘E’ on the little finger nail and run the top coat over it.
- So, the Sparkled nail art tutorial is ready!
Hope you like the NOTD and explore it with your own messages.