NOTD Summer Fruity Nails
Summers are here and the heat is becoming intolerable day by day. Looking for a refreshing respite, I got the idea for this fun summer fruity nails. Its fun and super easy to do. I have used lemon fruit fimos in this nail art but you can use any fruit fimo of your choice. The most important thing in this nail art is the use of a good top coat. The top coat will help hold the fimos in its place.
- Base Coat
- Coral Nail Polish (I have used Maybelline Color Show Bright Sparks Flash Of Coral)
- Teal Nail Polish (I have used Faces Splash Teal)
- Fruit Fimos (I have used Lemon)
- Top Coat
- Apply a base coat and let it dry completely.
- Next apply the coral nail polish.
- Place random fruit fimos with marbling brush while the paint is still wet.
- Once it dries stoke the teal nail polish in diagonal position from the left side of the nail.
- Apply a top coat and seal everything. Your Summer Fruity Nails are ready.