NOTD Triangle Nails
I have a simple yet cute nail art tutorial for you all.I was inspired by the millions of geometric nail art designs available on the internet for this NOTD. It is super easy to do, all you need is a base coat, two nail paints and a top coat.I have used blueberry ice and black current pop from the Maybelline Color Show Range for this NOTD. I love the Color Show range, it is one of the best budget nail paints ever.
- Base Coat
- Blue Nail Polish
- Purple Nail Polish
- Top Coat
- Apply a base coat and let it dry completely
- Next apply the purple nail police on all fingers except the ring finger.
- Apple the blue nail police on the ring finger.
- Once the nail police dries completely, take blue nail polish and stoke it in diagonal position from the left side of the nail.Repeat the same stroke from the right side of the nail. Do the same with purple nail polish on the ring finger.
- Finally apply a top coat and viola your nail art is done.