There are at least a million ways you can cook pasta and this one is one of the most simplest ones I have come across in long long time. This is jyotsana’s recipe like many others I have already shared with you guys.One of the interesting part of this recipe is sprinkling of herbs and chilli flakes on the pasta just after draining it. The herbs cling to the pasta, giving flavour to every bite.It is an extremely simple recipe and super quick to make. Here is the awesome veggies and feta cheese pasta recipe.
- Pasta (of your desired shape) – 1 cup
- Baby Asparagus – 1 bunch
- Cherry Tomatoes (cut into half) – 1/2 cup
- Feta Cheese – 3/4 cup
- Parmesan Cheese – 3 tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Dried Basil – 2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Pasta With Veggies And Feta Cheese Recipe
- Boil the pasta till al-dente. Drain the water and sprinkle the pasta with the dried basil and pizza chilli.Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water for 2 minutes and then add to cold water to retain the colour and stop cooking it. Drain and keep aside.
- In a pan over low heat, add olive oil. Add the spinach and saute for a couple of minutes till it wilts slightly. Then add the asparagus and cherry tomatoes, cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add salt to season. Then add the boiled pasta and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Once the pasta is heated through, check for seasoning and add as necessary. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Remove the pasta from the stove and add the feta cheese. Stir well and enjoy tasty pasta with veggies and feta cheese !
Like us on facebook and keep following The Blah Queen Blog for more Indian Food Recipes.