As the spring is springing up, I’m back with a refreshing nail art tutorial keeping it in lieu with the pastel colors of this season. I have used only two colors in this nail art – shimmery aqua blue and shimmery purple. It is one of the super easy nail arts I have ever done and it saves oh-so much of timeJ.
Things you need:
- Shimmery aqua blue nail polish
- Shimmery purple nail polish
(You can also use the matte ones)
Pastel Polka Dotted Nail Art Tutorial:
- Apply the shimmery purple nail polish on the thumb, middle finger and little finger.
- Then apply the shimmery aqua blue nail polish on the index finger and ring finger.
- Let it dry for some time.
- Keeping it in contrast, make tiny polka dots on your nail using the nail polish brush itself.
- For the nails paint in purple, draw aqua blue polka dots on them.
- Similarly, for the nails paint in aqua blue, draw purple polka dots on them.
And my Pastel Polka Dotted Nail Art is ready!
Hope you all try it out and give your nails a dreamy touch. I’m sure you would like the ‘fantasy’ appeal of this nail art tutorial!