Recipe : Chaat Sandwich
Hello beautiful ladies!!!
Today the recipe that I’m sharing is a very unique one! Its a sandwich and its a chat too 😛 And that is why I have named it Chat Sandwich! Its a very delicious and super easy snack eaten chilled.
- Bread – 6 Slices (Without sides)
- Cucumber and Tomatoes- 1 cup (Chopped finely into small cubes)
- Imli chutney- 3 tbsp (I have used homemade, you can use store bought too.)
- Sev- For garnishing
- Sweet Dahi- 1 cup (Mix curd and sugar nicely until sugar dissolves)
- Ghatiya Chutney- 1 cup
This is the main ingredient of the dish recipe given below:–
Ingredients for the ghatiya chutney
- Green chillies
Method for ghatiya chutney
Blend all the ingredients nicely into a blender until it turns thick ( cream like consistency)
Method For the Chat Sandwich-
- Take a slice of bread
- Spread your Ghatiya chutney and imli on it
- Put your chopped cucumber and tomatoes
- Cover it with another slice of bread
- Pour a nice amount of dahi onto your bread (dahi should cover your sandwich completely)
- Garnish with Sev
- Drizzle a little imli chutney on the top for extra flavor
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or till the time you want to serve it
- ENJOY!! I hope you guys give this recipe a try! I’m sure you will love it!