Shoes Nail Art Tutorial
Recently something dreaded happened – I chipped my nail, hence I had to cut all my nails short. I am not very fond of nail art on short nails, however recently I came across this love shoe nail art design on the internet and decided to try and replicate the same. This nail art is quite cute and colorful, and I am sure a favorite of college/school girls.
- 5 Nail Polishes (I used Pink, Orange, Yellow,Green,Blue.All from the Maybelline Color Show Collection)
- A black and white Nail Polish
- Thin Nail Art Brush
- Dotting Tool/Toothpick
- Top and Base Coat
- Apply the base coat, once it dries completely, apply different colored nail polishes, one each on 4 fingers and a thumb.
- Use white nail polish to apply two coats in a reverse moon to the tips.
- Using a thin nail art brush, apply white nail polish in a criss-cross patterns on the colored part of nails for the laces.
- Next, using a dotting tool/toothpick apply black dots to each corner of the criss-cross pattern.Now using the same brush apply a rounded stripe of black nail polish on the white tip.Apply a top coat and shoe nail art is ready to be flaunted.