The Do’s And Don’t s Of Wearing A Crop Top
Crop tops are the trend that won’t just quit.They are growing in popularity from the runway to the street and there are many ways to rock this trend.But let’s face it, not everyone feels comfortable and confident enough to pull this look off.Contrary to popular opinion, crop tops are not just made for women with tiny waists, slender frames, and otherwise enviable body types. As a matter of fact, they’re one of the most flattering things any woman can wear, from the skinniest of minis to plus-size beauties.So,I have decided to make it easy for you all and put together this list of do’s and don’ts so everyone can rock this fun trend !!!
- You can pair a crop top with a high waisted skirt or high waisted pants.It can minimize and even eliminate any midriff shown. This tip works well for women who don’t have a petite figure.
- If a cropped and tight top might make you feel anxious about how much body you’re showing, a trapeze style is the solution.Try a loose fitting cropped top and pair it with a tighter fitting skirt, shorts or pair of pants to keep your look balanced.
- Layering your crop top with a cardigan, unbuttoned shirt or a denim jacket is a great option for those a little less confident.
- You can test out two trends at once by putting a crop top under a set of overalls.
- Add a long pendant necklace. This will elongate a torso that has been shortened by the cropped top.
- Don’t show too much skin.Pairing a crop top with short skirt may not be the wisest thing to do.
- Don’t go for anything that finishes more than an inch above your belly button. It’s a crop top, not a bra.
- Don’t go for a crop top with low neckline.A cleavage and a bare midriff is one step too far.
- Don’t try to pair a crop top with your loose boyfriend jeans.They are just not meant to be together.