The Do’s And Don’ts Of Denim On Denim Trend
Denim on denim sounded scary till some time back but over past few months or a year this trend is on a huge rise. today I am going to share few secrets and tips to dawn this trend with confidence and style.
- Try different colors of denim especially if you are new to this trend.Start out by pairing different shades of denim together, like white jeans and a blue denim jacket which is quite easy to carry off.
- As a general rule, lighter shades of denim draw attention to the body parts they cover, while darker washes create a slimming effect. So, wear the right shade. As a general rule, lighter shades of denim draw attention to the body parts they cover, while darker washes create a slimming effect. Go for a darker jean with a lighter shade tee.
- Distress jeans works really well when going for denim on denim pairing.Cut it, rip it, do whatever you want to it. The texture gives your outfit an edge so it doesn’t look too flat.
- If you are not too confident about carrying off denim on denim trend, go for denim shorts. Shorts will help you cut down on the intensity of the denim on denim look and give you more leeway to experiment without worrying about it being too much.
- Do not overdo the denim on denim by pairing it with denim accessories and shoes. You do not want to look like a bale of denim cloth.
- Don’t try to match the shade or the type of wash on your denim.It looks weird and unfashionable.
- Baggy denim on baggy denim is unflattering, so make sure you choose your outfit wisely.Go for tight fitted bottom like skinny jean or pencil skirt.
(Image Source : Google and Pinterest and does not belong to theblahqueen)