This is a simple everyday look that you can intensify by changing the brown liner to an intense black one. With this look you can also pair up the brightest of lip colours because the eye makeup is quite subtle. I followed the following steps to get this look.
- Primed my Lids with UDPP.
- Applied a beige highlighter to the browbone area from Coastal scents Go Palette in Cairo.
- Used a Dark Brown+ a bi of Black eyeshadow from the Coastal scents Go Palette Cariro to contour the crease a bit
- Applied MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow on the Lids.
- A shimmery Golden from the same Palette to highlight the inner corner of the eye.
- Mixed some Brown and Black shadow on a pencil brush and applied along the lower lashline. also took a little bit of Expensive Pink on a pencil brush and applied below that.
- Applied Maybelline Ultra Liner in Brown along the upper lashline and winged it out a bit.
- Added a Nude Chambor liner on the waterline.
- Curled Lashes and applied Rimmel Scandal eyes Mascara.