Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and my mind is bursting with ideas for nail art and make up tutorials. I always tend to associate valentines day with hearts , so I did this pretty little hearts nail art today and thought of sharing it with you all. It is an extremely simple nail art, which anyone can do. It requires no special skills, just a steady hand.
- Red Nail Polish (I have used Maybelline Color Show Keep Up The Flame)
- White Nail Polish (I have used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party)
- A thin or zero sized paint/nail art brush.
- Base Coat and Top Coat
- Apply the base coat. Let it dry completely.
- Next apply red nail polish of all your fingers except the index finger. Apply a white nail polish on your index finger. ( I have applied two coats, you can apply one /two or three coats depending on the nail polish you are using). Let it dry.
- Using the thin nail art brush and white nail polish draw little hearts all over the red nail polish, working on one finger at a time.
- Similarly on the index finger, using the thin nail art brush and the red nail polish draw little hearts.
- Once everything dries completely, apply a top coat and your Valentine’s Day Heart Nail Art is ready !!!