Valentine’s Day Nail Art
Valentine’s week has begun and I am sure all of you are busy planning a great day with your loved one. Women love dressing up, putting on make up and doing whatever it takes to look their best for her special one on Valentine’s day. Today I am going to share with you all a very simple Valentine’s day nail art. Nail art sounds complex but in reality its quite easy to do. I have come up with this easy and quick design, which even a novice can do.
- Red Nail Polish
- Silver Glitter Nail Polish
- Base And Top Coat
- Thin Nail Art Brush or Toothpick
- Apply the base coat and let it dry completely.
- Next apply red nail polish on all fingers except ring finger.
- Apply silver glitter nail polish on the ring finger.
- Once the nail polish dries, taking a nail art brush or back of a toothpick and some silver glitter nail polish draw a heart, one at a time, on the all the fingers except the ring finger.
- Apply a top coat and viola easy valentine’s day nail art is ready.